Friday, March 30, 2012

Named set is not working in excel

Hi All,

I have created the named set to get the top 4 referers for my products.

But it is not working as expected.I am using Ecel 2007 as reporting UI using Pivot tables.

The referers are in rows and product is in filter.

Say I want the top referers (google.com,altavista.com...etc) for VB (or) VC++ or SQL 2005 ....etc

Please suggest me how I can do this i.e arrange in order and vary with change of product.

I have three tables Dim_Product, Dim_Referer, Fact table

The content of this new named set would be:

{([Dim Referer].[name category].Members,4,[Measures].[value])}

Rgds

Sai

Named sets created in the MDX Script are static - they are evaluated only once. Therefore changing the current product won't affect the content of the named set.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment